Aims Portal | Aims Portal Indian Railway | Aims Railway | Aims Indian Railway | RESS Salary Slip Railway Employee | AIMS Portal Download Pay Slip | Registration Procedure at AIMS Portal
AIMS portal, it is a unique online platform that has been created by the Indian railway account and Finance department for their employees. In order to bring in digitization for the railway employees, this portal has been brought up, using which the employees will be able to view their monthly payslip, the Income-tax, salary record, PF details, and other relevant information.
In regards to the above, this article has been prepared to provide details about some important aspects together with their step-by-step procedure which the employees of the railway can follow to register themselves within the portal. One will also get details about how to download the payslip online, the application, and many more services associated with the portal.
AIMS Portal Indian Railway – Salary Slip of Employees
All the associated authorities have come together for the development of the AIMS portal (https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/) so as to digitize the process to download payslips online. It is understandable that visiting the government offices today, none have the time to do so, and it also becomes difficult for keeping safe the hard copies of important documents. It is because of all these situations and considerations that the Indian railway authority has come up with an AIMS portal Indian railway meant for providing services to the railway employees. In simple terms, it will help carry on with the operations while one sits at home.
AIMS Portal- Features And Benefits
- The concerned railway employees will be able to check their pension, salaries, health insurance, and other benefits associated with using the portal (https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/).
- The employees will be able to download the salary slip and the payslip using the portal.
- The employees will be able to check the train status using the portal.
- With the implementation of digitization, a lot of time will be saved, which gets wasted by visiting government offices in order to check the pension, health insurance, salary, etc.
- The AIMS portal is very user-friendly and easy to use.
AIMS Portal- Details
- This platform has been launched by the railway authorities.
- In association with the portal, the beneficiaries are the railway employees.
- The main objective of this portal is to digitize the procedures.
- The official website is- www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in.
AIMS Portal Indian Railways – Registration Procedure
- Visit the official portal (https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/) launched by railway authorities.
- From the home page, click on the option employee self-service link, which is present on the left-hand side of the page.
- A new page will appear on the screen wherein one will be required to provide some important details, including the email id and the password.
- Make sure to enter it correctly because after the email id has been entered, one will be required to verify the same.
- An email will be received on the respective mail ID from where one needs to click on the link and verify.
- If one is a new user, there will be a requirement to register oneself, and for this, click on the option new registration.
- A new page that appears to provide some of the important details as asked, including the employee number, the mobile number, date of birth, etc.
- Before submitting, check all of the details carefully and, if required, make the necessary changes.
- If the details provided are correct, click on the option submit.
- With the end of the process, the registration will be completed, and then one will be able to log in through the portal.
Password Recovery- AIMS Portal
Despite understandable that one cannot remember all of their passwords, and just in case if the same is forgotten, instead of panicking, one can follow the below-mentioned steps in order to recover and then reset the given password.
- Visit the official portal (https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/) launched by the railway authorities, and from the home page, click on the option employee self-service.
- On the new window that appears, enter the user id and the password and then scroll down. There will appear an option called forgot password.
- Click on the option forgot password, and on the new tab, provide the Aadhar number in the required box together with the mobile number and the date of birth.
- Make sure the details entered are correct, and once done, click on the option submit.
- In case the details are right on the registered mobile number, the new password will be sent automatically.
AIMS Railway – Check Payslip Salary
- Visit the official portal (https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/) launched by railway authorities in order to check the payslip.
- On the homepage, click on the option employee self-service link that is present on the left-hand side.
- New web page will appear right in front of the screen after clicking the option, and one will be required to log in by providing the correct credentials.
- Once the employee has logged in by providing the correct credentials to log in, click on the option payslip and then track your payslip.
AIMS Railway – Supplier Bill Status Check Procedure
- Visit the official portal of AIMS (https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/) that has been developed by the Indian railway authorities.
- From the home page, click on the option supplier bill status.
- A new page will appear right in front of the screen wherein one will be required to select the date and the railway.
- Once done, click on the option Go and the supplier bill status; it will appear right in front of the computer screen.
SMS Alerts – AIMS Indian Railways Registration
In order to subscribe with the service of SMS alert in respect to the given AIMS portal (https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/), one can follow the below-mentioned steps,
- Send an SMS to 09821736069- START.
- Once done, a confirmation message will get displayed soon.
Mobile Application – AIMS Railway
- This application has been developed for railway employees, and one can download it from the Play Store easily.
- In order to download, visit the play store and search the AIMS mobile app.
- Select the first option and download the same.
- After the application has been downloaded; it will be installed on the device for usage.
- One can log in with their credentials to use the application.
RESS App- Download Procedure
This application has been developed by the authorities and is meant for providing services to Indian railway employees. It is available on the Play Store, and in order to install it, one can continue with the guide mentioned below.
- Visit the official portal (https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/) developed by the authorities, and from the homepage, click on the option RESS mobile app.
- Click on the option install and allow it to download.
- Once the application gets installed on the mobile phone, open the same and provide the concerned details as asked.
AIMS Portal Indian railway- Grievance
- Visit the official portal (https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/) launched by the railway authorities, and from the home page, click on the option public grievance.
- Then select the option to lodge a public grievance.
- An application form will be provided, which will be required to be filled in with the mandatory details.
- Make sure to do it correctly and then submit the given application form by clicking on the option submit.
AIMS Portal Indian Railway- Grievance Status Check
- Visit the official portal (https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/) launched by the railway authorities, and from the home page, click on the option public grievance and select view status.
- On the new page click on the option view status link and provide some important information including registration number, mobile number, email id along with the security code.
- One done, click on the option submit, and the status of the concerned provisions will appear right in front of the screen.
Helpline Number- AIMS Portal
One can connect with the concerned authorities for any of their queries through the below-mentioned methods,
- Helpline number/Mobile number- 08130353466
- Email ID- [email protected]
- The employees must connect with the authorities for any query during the contact hours, which is 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Aims Portal – FAQs
AIMS portal- what is it about?
This portal has been launched by the Indian railway finance department to provide some valuable services online to railway employees.
What benefits are associated with AIMS portal Indian railways?
This portal has been designed for providing online services and also for providing some related information to the concerned railway.
Through aims.indianrailways.gov.in, how can the candidates download the salary slip?
A step-by-step procedure has been provided in the above details. One can follow the guide and download the payslip from there.