Jagananna ammavodi, it is an initiative launched by Andhra Pradesh chief minister, Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. With the implementation of the scheme, support is being provided as Incentives to the government school students of Andhra Pradesh. The main aim of it is to improve the state’s educational system. To take advantage of the scheme, any mother sending her child to school can apply.
With respect to all of the above said, this article has been framed to provide information related to Amma vodi scheme. A proper step-by-step guide has also been provided for the beneficiaries who applied to check their name in the Amma vadi scheme list to know the enrollment status. Make sure to go through the article completely, as it also contains some guidelines and proper detailed procedures to check the payment status on the official portal of Jagananna ammavodi (http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/).
Amma Vodi Scheme List of Beneficiaries- Phase 2 (Released)
As per the announcement made from the end of the education minister, Dr. Audimulapu Suresh, the beneficiary list has been released on 26th December 2020. The final list, as per the data got announced on the 30th of December, 2020. Talking about some statistics, there are,
- Students (class 1-10) – 7274674
- Schools- 64533 covering the above-mentioned students
- Intermediate students- 10.94 lakh
The amount under the benefit was to be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary by the 9th of January 2021. INR 1,000 was also asked by parents to be spared from the benefit amount as a part of school maintenance of the sanitization system. Some necessary actions have also been taken from the end of the government so as to provide the benefits to the beneficiaries who are eligible by maintaining a completely transparent scheme. It is the chief minister who is responsible for taking care that the amount gets transferred to the account of the beneficiaries under the scheme.
Jagan Anna Amma Vodi List- January (updated)
Scheme 2nd phase got launched on the 11th of January 2021 under the leadership of the chief minister Mr. YSR Jaganmohan Reddy. It was the education minister Mr. A Suresh, who updated this information.
Under the Amma Vadi scheme’s second phase, around 44 lakh women will be getting INR 15000 so as to ensure that their kids can be sent to school. INR 1000 gets deducted from the said amount after INR 15000 is deposited within the bank accounts of the mothers so as to ensure the improvement and maintenance of the school toilet facility. Around INR 6400 is being spent from the end of the state government for proper implementation of this given scheme, and the state government has also provided an exemption for the criteria of 75% attendance by keeping in mind the current scenario with respect to the covid-19 pandemic.
- The scheme has been implemented all throughout the state transparently.
- Any kind of corruption does not exist within the scheme.
- The beneficiaries under the scheme have increased if compared to the previous year.
- Government is also trying that under the jagananna ammavodi scheme, benefits can be provided to the sanitary workers also.
- Mudra scheme under implementation desired results are being yielded.
- 3 lakh admissions were received by the government running schools in the given year.
- The ration card has been streamlined by the civil supply department, and because of this, some of the eligible beneficiaries got eliminated for receiving the scheme benefits.
- Re-verification has already been started by the School education department so as to include some eligible beneficiaries within the given scheme.
Jagan Anna amma void scheme- Details
- This is scheme is eligible for the beneficiaries of Andhra Pradesh.
- The scheme has been launched by chief minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy.
- The beneficiaries under the given scheme are the mothers of the children who are going to school and belong to a BPL family.
- INR 15000 is to be provided as an incentive within the scheme which was launched on the 10th of June 2019.
- The phase one beneficiary list was released on the 27th of December 2019, and the phase 2 beneficiary list was released on 22nd December 2020.
- The official portal for applying to the given scheme and for checking amma vodi status is https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
Some important details about the scheme
This scheme was launched to reduce the school dropout ratio. As a part of the scheme, the eligible beneficiaries will be getting INR 15000 p.a., which gets deposited to the mothers who are sending to school, bank account. The main objective here is to not make poverty reason for dropping education and to provide every single woman an opportunity for educating their children. Under the second phase of the scheme that has been launched, INR 15000 has been credited to the mother’s bank account.
For reduction of dropout rate, the respective government-regulated schools have started to provide different facilities, including books, uniforms and special menus. Top priority is provided from the end of the government for the education within the state to improve the literacy rate. Every single step has also been taken from the end of the chief minister to provide quality education to the eligible beneficiaries under the given scheme.
Nadu-Nadu scheme has also been launched for the improvement of school infrastructure, and along with the same in order to provide the best and nutritious food as lunch in school, Jagananna Goru Mudda scheme has also been implemented. All of these schemes are working to provide different student benefits, so as to ensure that they do not have to worry about anything while they continue with their education and apart from this even the literacy rate will also be improved within the weaker and the poor section of the given society.
Amma vodi Scheme- Features
- The funds will get transferred to the account of the beneficiaries using DBT or online mode.
- After the concerned beneficiary has completed class 12th, no more transferring of assistance will be done to the beneficiary account or to the account of the beneficiary’s mother.
- The concerned funds will be transferred to the accounts annually, in the month of January, till the time the beneficiary completes education.
- If the decision has been made from the end of the beneficiary for ending up their education, no more funds will be transferred to the accounts.
A flagship program has been announced by the Andhra Pradesh chief minister. It is well known as Amma vodi scheme, and it is part of the Navaratnalu initiative that has been designed for providing financial assistance for every single mother that belongs to a BPL household, irrespective of their caste, religion, creed, the region is. With the help of this initiative provided, it is expected that it will help support them for educating their child or children (class 1-12), in the institutions which are either,
- Government recognized or
- Private unaided schools
- Junior colleges
- Private aided
- Residential schools or colleges (The academic year 2020-21)
Jagan Anna amma void scheme- Laptop in place of Financial Assistance
The scheme, as we know, has been launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. YSR Jaganmohan Reddy. While the second phase was launched, it was reminded to the citizens that because of the lockdown as many of the students will not be able to have access over the online classes, because of lack in proper gadgets (smartphones and laptops) availability and considering the same the beneficiaries (class 9-12) under the given scheme, have the opportunity for opting to get the laptop, instead of the financial assistance, i.e., INR 15000, from the next year.
For the students who avail benefit under Vasati Deewana scheme, even they had this choice. The government has also planned to introduce the computer literacy course (class 8th) so that the beneficiary students who are studying within the Government schools will give a proper competition to the ones part of the private schools.
Infrastructure improvement of the School has also been promised by the chief minister. The aim is to provide quality education to the children, and within this scheme dropout rate will decrease; it will also help in the improvement of the students’ attendance. In order to make sure that the attendance is maintained and improved, for the students who do not attend the school for more than 3 days, a visit will be paid by the volunteers to the house of the student.
INR 1,000 is also said to be deducted from the amount of INR 15000 so as to ensure toilet maintenance within the school. It will make the parents of the students question the schools’ toilet degrading conditions, and in cases where the bad condition is noticed, 1902, helpline number for lodging the complaint has also been provided to the students.
Amma vodi Scheme Guidelines, 2021 (with some important dates)
- Preliminary actions in respect to the moment level- 9th December- 25th December 2020.
- Principals were required for registering and updating the students’ detail- 10th December- 20th December 2020.
- After proper review (as per the 6th level criteria) of eligible mothers/guardians of the children enrolled for the knowledge land portal, a review list was to be released by the 15th of December 2020.
- For the students who got the details updated before 15 December 2020, they were to be provided to the APCFSS as of 15th of December, 2020.
- It was on 19th December 2020 when the eligible mothers or the caregivers’ list was to be updated after the same got reviewed as per the criteria of the 6th level.
- The schools were required to display on the notice board the details which got advertised on the portal between 20th December to 24th December 2020. The details were also to be displayed on the gram/ward secretariat notice board.
- Principles were responsible for correcting any kind of mistake made within the bank account number, IFSC code, and Aadhaar number.
- Any kind of objections in relation to disqualification, it was required to be submitted by the ward/village secretariat to the collector. Standard procedure was to be maintained for the submission process, and it is the responsibility of the joint collector to address such objections.
- The compiled list was released between 16th December to 20th December 2020, and the A final list, along with the objections correction, was to be posted by 26th December 2020 on the portal.
- It was the ward or the gram panchayat who was responsible for approving the final list, as on 27th of December and 28th of December, 2020.
- The final list, it was expected to be submitted by 29th of December 2020 through the online mode from the end of the village or the ward educational welfare assistant.
- The list was to be handed over to the district educational officer from the end of headmaster through the zonal education officer by the deadline of 30th December 2020.
- The given list was to be submitted by the district education officer to the district collector by the deadline of 30th December 2020.
Amma vodi Scheme- payment for 2nd phase
In order to complete the transfer under the second phase of the payment release within the scheme, the personal details, Aadhar card details, along with the bank account details, etc., all of the same was to be completed before the arrival of the due date. It was the school headmaster who was responsible for eligible children’s enrollment, and as per the education department, a deadline was fixed for fixation of the details, any kind of confirmation or for the error correction, etc.
- The department herald meeting with the educational officers at the divisional and the district level of the given state on the 9th of December 2020. Within the meeting, the details correction apart from confirmation, rectification, etc., was all discussed, and after the meeting, the eligible students’ list got displayed on JnanaBhumi Portal.
- The eligible mothers or the guardians’ Amma vadi scheme list was to be released by 16th December 2020, and for any kind of discrepancies, the headmistress was responsible for resolving any issues before the due date. They were also responsible for standing any kind of complaints in regards to beneficiaries’ eligibility to the collector.
- The final list, it was to be displayed by 26th December 2020. In order to monitor and proper implementation of the scheme, 24 hours working helpline centers were also open in Visakhapatnam DPO.
Jagananna ammavodi- Beneficiaries Selection Schedule
- Parents/Guardians Registration- 10th- 20th December 2020
- Displaying eligible parent/guardian names on village/ward secretariat notification board- 16th December 2020
- Corrected Amma vadi scheme list on the Portal- 19th December 2020- 06:00 p.m.
- Reviewing list by the principal, School, secretariat staff- 20th- 24th December 2020
- Displaying final list village/ward secretariat notification board- 26th December 2020
- List inclusion (online) after approval from gram panchayat- 29th December 2020
- Ensuring the final list to be sent from the end of the principal to the district education office, collector and for the approval of the list finalized through District collectors- 30th December 2020
Amma vodi, 2021- Budget
- Andhra Pradesh finance minister, Mr. B Rajendranath Reddy, on 16th June 2020, presented for the upcoming fiscal year the budget to the state assembly, which was held at Velagapudi.
- INR 22604 was allocated by the state government within the budget towards the education sector out of the available budget of INR 224789.18 crores.
- INR 17971 has been sanctioned by the government in the 2020 budget towards the education sector, and for 2021, the budget is expected to increase.
- INR 6000 crores was also sanctioned towards the Amma Vadi scheme.
Amma vodi- Required Documents
- mobile number
- Student id card of school
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card and Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
Amma vodi- Eligibility
- The applicant’s family children, they must have taken admission in the school in order to take advantage of the scheme.
- Andhra Pradesh citizens.
- Irrespective of caste or religious community, students can apply under the scheme
Amma vodi scheme- Application procedure
- In order to start the application procedure, the first step will be downloading the application form from the official portal (http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/).
- Once the application form has been downloaded, make sure to fill in details correctly.
- Once done, cross-check the same and make sure to attach all of the essential documents as asked.
- As a part of the last step, submit the application along with documents to the relevant Government/respective authority office.
Amma vodi Beneficiary List- Phase II
The respective list will be displayed on the official portal (http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/) of the Amma Vodi scheme. In order to download the same, follow the below-mentioned steps,
- Visit the official portal of Amma vodi scheme (http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/) and from the homepage click on the options search child details.
- On the new computer tab that opens right in front, some important details will be asked.
- Make sure to select the district name correctly and then fill up the mother Aadhar number or Aadhar number of the guardian.
- Fill in the verification code correctly, and once done, click on the option get details.
- The details in respect to the beneficiary will be provided right in front of the computer screen.
- Get a print of the same and make sure to keep the information safe if the same is to be used for future reference.
Officer login procedure
- Visit the official portal of Amma vodi scheme (http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/) and from the homepage click on the option officer/2nd Inter College Login.
- A login page will appear right in front.
- Make sure to click on the login link correctly based upon the district of residence.
- Once done, provide the login credentials and log in.
- One can even update the board of intermediate 2nd-year child, the details about amma vodi.
Jagan Anna amma void- payment mode
- The benefit will be provided to the beneficiaries by the concerned department, transferred to the bank accounts of the mother or the guardian.
- The concerned amount will be transferred every year in the month of January till the time the applicant completes their intermediate or 12th or +2.
- The child, if they discontinue their education, will not be eligible for receiving any kind of financial assistance.
Amma vodi District Wise List
|Name of the districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
One can connect with the respective authority through either means discussed below,
- Phone number- 9705655349 & 9705454869
- Email- [email protected]
- Address- 4th floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh, 522456.
Amma vodi 2020 scheme- what is it?
This scheme is a part of Navaratnalu, and it has been started by the Andhra Pradesh government under the leadership of the chief minister Mr. YSR Jaganmohan Reddy. This scheme is aimed towards providing financial assistance to the mother of the student who belongs to the BPL family. In case the kid does not have his or her mother, the financial assistance is transferred to the guardian of the concerned child.
How to check the payment status of ammavodi 2021?
One can do so by following very simple steps. Make sure to visit the official portal (http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/) and then click on the relevant link. Go along and fill in the details as asked. Once done, amma vodi status will be displayed on the screen.
What is the amount that is allotted to the beneficiaries under the scheme of jagananna ammavodi 2021?
INR 15000 will be received by all of the beneficiaries that are eligible within the given scheme.