Bhulekh Odisha land record portal, its an initiative by the board of revenue department of Odisha. The aim of this portal is to provide the citizens the land and revenue-related services. This portal provides an opportunity for having easy access to the land information or any other kind of details regarding the land using the view map record Bhu naksha Odisha. The Odisha land record is the land record management system for providing the citizens better services by integrating the registration and land services.
In consideration to the above, this article has been prepared to provide information regarding Bhulekh Odisha map records, online search record Odisha, Orissa Bhu Nakhsa ROR and much more. Give a read to know better.
Bhulekh Orissa- Key Details
- This portal has been launched by the Odisha state government.
- The citizens of Odisha are the beneficiaries of the portal.
- The objective of Bhulekh Odisha is to provide online land records.
- The official portal link is https://bhulekh.ori.nic.in.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Map Record- Details
This portal has been developed by the government to help the citizens to check their lands lined across the Odisha state. By the launch of this portal, the government had the aim to make sure that the citizens do not have to visit the authorities, again and again, to check their land by filling up the application. With the presence of this portal, the citizens will now be able to check the online land records and ROR documents. Citizens will also be able to check a complete map view of the land they own.
ROR Documents- Online
These documents are known for enclosing the land’s actual owner’s name, and any person who wishes to sell their land must own this document. The ROR document, it is also held by the government of Odisha department of revenue and disaster management. This document has some of the crucial information in regards to the land, including the landholder’s name, the land history, cost of it and alike. Apart from the land ownership, this document also tells about the concerned agricultural aspect of the given land along with the surrounding.
Bhulekh Odisha- objectives
- The main objective of the given portal is to assure information to be provided to the citizens in regards to the land records through one single portal.
- With the availability of this portal, the citizens, will no longer be required to visit government offices to get any details about their land records. Everything will be available within the comfort of home.
- The portal will not just save a lot of money but also much more time and will also bring transparency within the system.
- Using the portal, the concerned citizens of Odisha will be able to check their lands map.
Important Application Fees
The concerned authorities will charge the below-mentioned fees from the citizens for the ROR document,
- INR 30 as the government fees and the user costs.
- Rs 8 as the service charge on the kiosk operator.
- INR 10 as the printing charge.
- INR 5 as the scanning charge.
- Rs10 as the certificate output charges.
- INR 2 as the DEGs charges.
Bhulekh Odisha- State Statistics
- There are a total of 30 districts and 317 tehsils.
- The total number of RI circles is 2410.
- Total number of villages covered within the portal is 51701.
- There are a total of 16316250 khatiyans.
- Finally, there are a total of 34452809 tenants for 56173793 plots.
Bhunaksha Odisha Portal- Benefits
- Online Land Record availability.
- No more visiting the government offices to get any kind of document. This will help save time and money.
- The maps’ availability will be there online for the Odisha citizens to view.
Bhunaksha Odisha Portal- Features
- This is an online Land Record portal for the citizens of Odisha that allows them to check their land records online.
- Its an initiative by Odisha Government.
- All of the important information, including the landholder name, the cost and history of the land, etc., can all be viewed with the help of this portal.
- One can even get information about the agricultural aspect of the given land and also the surrounding of it through the portal.
Bhulekh Odisha- Important Documents
- voter ID card- identity proof
- Land tax
- Income certificate
- Property ownership proof
- Aadhaar card- address proof
- Ration card
- Encumbrance Certificate
Bhulekh Orissa ROR- Application Procedure
- Visit the district revenue office and collect the application form.
- Make sure to fill up all of the details correctly and, once done, attach the relevant documents as asked.
- Once done, submit the given form and collect the acknowledgment receipt.
- Mixture to keep the received safely because the verification takes place and the same might be asked for.
- Lastly, the ROR certified copy will be issued to the citizen/applicant.
Bhulekh Odisha ROR- Documents Checking Procedure
- Visit the official portal of Bhulekh Odisha (http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx).
- From the home page, click on the option select location for ROR.
- One done, select the district, village, tehsil and RI circle.
- On the screen, three option will be displayed, including Khatiyan (click on it and from the drop-down list, select khatiyan), Plot Number (select plot and from the drop-down list the plot number) and Tenant (select tenant and then the tenant names).
- Click on the option ROR front page/ROR back page according to the preference.
- Once done; lastly, the ROR will appear right in front of the computer screen.
- One can take the printout of it for future reference.
Bhu Naksha Odisha/Map- View Procedure
- Visit the official portal of Bhulekh Odisha (http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx), and from the homepage, click on the option map view.
- On the screen will be displayed on the map page wherein one will be required to select district and then click on the option submit.
- Then select the plot number, and the concerned information in regards to it will be displayed right in front of the screen.
Tehsil Information- How to Get It?
- Visit the official portal of bhulekh Orissa (http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx).
- From the home page, click on the option tehsil info.
- On the new page where the link redirects, one will be required to select the district and the tahsil.
- Once done, click on the option go, and the required information will be available on the screen.
Department Login Procedure
- Visit the official portal of Bhunaksha Odisha (http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx).
- On the homepage, click on the option departmental user login.
- On the new page that appears, select either the district or the state.
- Once done, make sure to enter the user ID along with the password and the captcha code correctly.
- Click on the option login, and with the simple procedure followed, on will be able to do the departmental login.
Bhulekh Odisha App- How to Download It?
- On the mobile phone, visit the Google Play Store.
- Search for Odisha bhulekh, and from the search list displayed, select the top result.
- Now click on the option install, and the application will be downloaded on the mobile phone.
Land Record-Keeping- Importance
- It helps for land ownership verification.
- It is required either during division for sale of the land.
- Helps to maintain personal records of the given property.
- It is used as proof/evidence during civil litigations or during any legal purpose.
- Helps in getting a bank loan.
- It can be used for opening a bank account.
- can be used for verifying land ownership and land title.
One can connect with the concerned tahsildar in case of any concern or query.
Bhulekh Odisha – FAQs
Where can the Odisha citizens download the ROR document from?
One can download the documents by visiting the official portal of Bhulekh Odisha (bhulekh.ori.nic.in). There in fill in the required details and then get the printout of the document for use in for future.
Is the ROR document valid?
This document is only for the purpose of Information, and the same cannot be used for court matters or for any kind of legitimate usage. In such cases, the original certificate is to be obtained from the end of the concerned office.
Is it possible to check someone else’s ROR using the portal?
This portal is available for public usage, and any citizen can check anyone’s ROR details if they have the plot information and the name of the concerned person.
Is there any accuracy in maps available on Odisha Bhunaksha Portal?
No. This is just the statistic information based on area/location/ownership of land. They aren’t to scale.
Is there any place I can use the ROR document?
It can be used as ownership proof. It provides information regarding the land ownership and some of the other details, including the buyers and the sellers. Exact information is provided therein.