E Grantz portal is a portal launched by the Kerala State government under the backward community development department. The portal will provide the students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Other Backward Classes, other eligible communities and economically backward communities a financial incentive through the scholarship. Eligible students can make the application and continue their education without having to worry about financial hurdles.
With respect to the above information, this article will provide complete information about Egrants eligibility criteria, the application process, educational qualification, prize money, and other essential information about the scholarship. Give a read below to know more.
E-Grantz 3.0- About
Any student belonging to the scheduled castes & tribe, other backward classes and other minority communities can make an application through the portal for different scholarships that are offered by the Kerala State government. As per the data available, around 3 lakh students have already availed the benefits under the scholarship and continuing quality education through different Kerala institutions. Recently the government has also launched Egrants 3.0 portal updated version for helping the students to get a quality education with the help of the financial incentives provided through the scholarships offered.
E Grantz 3.0
- One of the major benefits of the scheme is to provide the students belonging to scheduled castes and tribes or the other backward categories of the economic system.
- The students who are unable to get good life due to a lack of education can look forward to this portal to assure that they can take advantage of the scholarships provided by the Kerala government.
- Many benefits have been offered under the scheme, which for the students will be helpful in the long run.
E Grantz 3.0- Key Highlights
- The name of the portal is E Grantz.
- The portal has been launched by the Kerala state government.
- The objective of this portal is to offer scholarships.
- The beneficiaries under the portal are the backward caste and backward category students.
Egrantz Scholarship- Objectives
- One of the major objectives of this scheme is to offer financial support for the students who are unable to finance their education because of the bad financial condition so that they can have quality education without any kind of burden.
- The scheme will help to reduce the unemployment ratio as more and more students will get employed with financial assistance.
- Applicants can make an application for the Egrants 3.0 using the portal while sitting within the comfort of home.
- With the help of this online portal, the applicants will be saving a lot of time and money and will bring transparency within the system.
Egrants 3.0- Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a student of the post matriculation level of study from either the recognized board or university.
- The applicant must be a Kerala Permanent resident.
- There doesn’t exist any income limitation for the SC and OECs.
- The applicant must be pursuing the higher secondary, degree, doctoral, diploma, professional, postgraduate, polytechnic and VHSE courses.
- The applicant must belong from the scheduled caste or OBC, or OECs or any other socially or economically backward communities.
- The applicants belonging to the OBC category for them, the specified income limit is INR 1 lakh per annum. This is for the students pursuing +2 courses or the professional courses, or any degree or post-graduation.
- The applicant belonging to other categories, for them, the specified income limit is INR 1 lakh per annum. This is for the students pursuing +2 courses or any professional courses or degree or post-graduation.
- The applicant, in order to be eligible, must have taken their admission under the reservation and merit quota.
E Grantz 3.0- Eligible Categories
- Scheduled castes
- Socially backward communities
- Other backward classes
- Economically backward communities
- Other eligible communities
E Grantz- Educational Qualification
- The student, they must have at least 75% of the attendance.
- The student must be enrolled in the post-matriculation course program.
- The candidate admission must be done under a reserved quote which is based on merit.
Egrantz Scholarship- Rewards
- INR 630 is offered as a stipend to the students who are studying in the colleges that are from their residence, less than 8km.
- 750 is offered as a stipend to the students who are studying in the colleges that are from their residence, more than 8km.
- INR 1500 is offered to the students who are pursuing professional courses and lack of proper hostel facilities.
- INR 160 is offered as a scholarship amount to the students who are pursuing their 10+2 courses.
- For the students pursuing PG and other professional courses, INR 200 is offered to the Day scholars, and INR 250 is offered to the hostellers.
- For the students who are pursuing the polytechnic courses for them, INR 100 is offered to the Day Scholars, and INR 150 is offered to the hostellers.
Egrants 3.0- Application Procedure
- Visit the official portal of E Grantz 3.0 (https://www.egrantz.kerala.gov.in/) and from the home page, click on the option One Time Registration that is available on the menu bar.
- On the screen will be available a lot of instructions to read. Make sure to give a read to it.
- Then enter the Aadhaar card number and the name as per the Aadhaar card.
- Next, click on the option validate Aadhaar for continuing ahead with the registration process.
- Then provide the mobile number and also the other personal details that have been asked.
- Lastly, click on the option register, and the credentials will be made available on the screen.
- Use the credentials to log in to the portal, and one will be asked to provide five different details to make an application for the scholarship.
- Once the details have been entered, click on the option apply for scholarships post matric.
- On the screen will be displayed a list of scholarships.
- Make a pick and click on it. The application form will be provided on the screen.
- Fill the application form and upload all the asked documents.
- Once done, click on the option submit.
Egrantz Application Status
- Visit the official portal of E Grantz 3.0 (https://www.egrantz.kerala.gov.in/) and from the home page, click on the option Track your application that is available on the menu bar.
- Then provide the Aadhaar card details and enter the date of birth.
- Once done, click on the option Track Application.
Egrants Student Login- Procedure
- Visit the official portal of E Grantz 3.0 (https://www.egrantz.kerala.gov.in/) and from the home page, click on the option Student login.
- A new page will appear, therein provide the email id and the password.
- Then click on the option login.
- With this simple procedure, one will be able to do a student login.
Official Login- Procedure
- Visit the official portal of E Grantz 3.0 (https://www.egrantz.kerala.gov.in/) and from the home page, click on the option official login.
- A new page will appear. Therein provide the username and the password.
- Once done, click on the option login.
- With this simple procedure, one will be able to log in.
All relevant information has been covered within the article. However, if one still has any concerns, one can connect with the relevant authorities through the below-mentioned contact details.
- Address- Directorate of Scheduled Castes Development, Museum- Nandhavanam road, Nandhavanam Vikasbhavan P O, Thiruvananthapuram- 695033.
- Email Id- Egrantz[email protected].
- The toll-free number of the ST Department- 1800 425 2312
E Grantz 3.0- What is it?
It is a newly launched portal of the Kerala Government for scholarship distribution to the state’s backward category students.
How can the applicant apply for the Egrants scholarship?
Any student who wishes to make the application for the scholarship through the E Grantz 3.0 portal can make an application through the portal. All one needs is to register themselves and follow the above-specified details that have been discussed in the above-provided details.
Is the scholarships provided through the E-Grantz portal for the post-matric students?
Yes. The scholarship is provided to students at both pre-matric and post-matric levels. Any of the students studying at class 12th, Postgraduate, undergraduate level.
Is the applicant required to be of Kerala Domicile for making an application to the scholarship provided by the E Grantz 3.0 portal?
Yes. The students who will be making application for the scholarship, they should be a permanent resident of the state of Kerala.
Egrants scholarship- What is the last date for the application?
No such hosting for the last date of all scholarships has been provided through the portal. Students will be required just to make the application as soon as they enroll in the course program.