IGRS Telangana, this scheme is an initiative by the Telangana government to the people for getting important services through the online mode. This scheme has been launched under the Registration & Stamp Department, Telangana, and they are making sure that the integrated grievance redressal system can help state citizens for browsing the department provided services and availing them on time. With the help of this portal, the citizens can know details about the property registration, marriage registration, chit fund information, etc., and they can also file a complaint in regards to any concerns through the portal.
In regards to the above information, this article has been prepared to provide important details about the Telangana ec, registrations, eligibility and much more. So, before the applicants proceed, it is highly advisable to get through this article and know more about the portal and the services offered through it.
IGRS TS Portal- About
- Citizens of Telangana using the integrated grievance redressal system portal cannot just carry out land-related different procedures, but they can also make a registration for the important encumbrance certificates.
- Applicants will get a sufficient documentation process completed with the help of this website without leaving home.
- With the help of this website, the applicants will no longer be required to visit the relevant government offices to carry out the procedures.
IGRS Telangana EC portal- Benefits
- Digitization of the process will help increase the speed for residents obtaining Telangana ec they apply for.
- With the help of the portal, the residents will be getting different essential documents without visiting government offices.
- Just need a laptop/pc with working internet to reach out to the igrs ts and make an application for the required document, which will be delivered at doorsteps.
- The Telangana ec will bring in good governance within the state by the use of information technology.
- The portal will provide transparency and will help reduce fraudulent and corruptive activities.
- An online platform will be available to the citizens for their complaints and grievance redressal.
- It will help save a lot of time and will also help reduce manual work.
IGRS Telangana Portal- Key Highlights
- The name of the portal is Integrated Grievance Redressal System.
- The beneficiaries under this portal are the Telangana residents.
- The portal has been launched by the Telangana Government.
- The objective of the portal is to help with Telangana stamps and registration. The official portal link of IGRS Telangana is- https://registration.telangana.gov.in.
IGRS Telangana Portal- Services List
- Registration of Property
- Searching Market Value
- Prohibited Property information
- Certified copy
- Encumbrance Search or EC
- Know your SRO
- Registration of marriages
- Firm registration
- Stamp vendors/Notaries/Franking services
- Society registration
- Chit fund information
- Department users
Telangana EC- What Are The Contents Of It?
One must note that ec Telangana is a very important certificate, specifically for the Telangana state land certificates. The contents that are present in the encumbrance certificate, which is made available for the Telangana residents, have been discussed below,
- Individual property Transaction records.
- Any kind of gift statement, if there is any, it is made available on the document.
- All the sale details with the transaction periods are provided on the certificate. It acts as a record for all the transactions in relation to the property.
IGRS Telangana- Stamp Duty
Stamp duty or the tax (type of) is applicable to the instruments/documents. The amount of stamp duty that are applicable for different documents have been discussed below,
- 4% is charged on the documents related to Apartments or flats- Semi-finished is included here of all areas.
- 0.5% (max INR 50,000) is charged on the Title deeds deposit.
- 1%, not adjustable rate is chargeable over the Development agreement cum the GPA.
- 0.5 %, not adjustable rate is chargeable over the Development/construction agreement.
- INR 1000 is chargeable over the document related to the general power of attorney for authorizing the agent being the family member for selling or transferring or development of the immovable property.
- 1% is charged on the document related to the general power of attorney for authorizing the agent for selling or transferring, or development of the immovable property. It is given to the outsiders who are other than the family members.
- INR 50 is charged for documents related to the general power of attorney for any kind of purpose, which is other than giving the agent the authorization for selling or development of the immovable property.
- 1% is chargeable for the gifts that are made in favour of the relatives that are defined u/s 56(2) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 or in favour of the government or the local bodies or Udas.
- 4% is chargeable on any document related to gift in any other case.
- 4% is chargeable on any document related to the corporations or special grade and the selection grade municipalities.
- 4% is chargeable on any document related to any other areas.
- 2% is chargeable on any document related to a mortgage with the possession.
- 0.5% is chargeable on any document related to the mortgage without possession.
- INR 5000 is chargeable on any document related to the mortgage without possession that is in favour of the government or the local bodies or the Udas for ensuring the compliance of the layout or the building rules.
- 1% on the Vss is chargeable on any document related to partition amidst the co-workers (who are other than the family members).
- 0.5% on the VSS subject, max up to INR 2,00,000, is chargeable on any document related to partition amidst the family members.
- 3% is chargeable on any document related to release.
- 5%, in which 4% is adjustable and 1% non-adjustable, is chargeable on any document related to sale agreement cum GPA.
- 4% adjustable rate is chargeable on any document related to the sale agreement with the possession.
- 0.5% non-adjustable rate is chargeable on any document related to the sale agreement that occurs without the possession.
- No Telangana stamps and registration duty is chargeable on the document related to the immovable property sale.
- 1% is chargeable on any document related to settlement to be made among the family members.
- 1% is chargeable on any document related to the settlement of charitable and religious purposes.
- 2% is chargeable on any document related to settlement to be made for anyone outside the family members.
- INR 20 is chargeable on any document related to the special power of attorney.
- No Telangana stamps and registration duty is chargeable on the document related to will.
EC Telangana- Encumbrance Search
- Visit the official portal of the Telangana stamps and registration department, Telangana government (https://registration.telangana.gov.in/).
- From the homepage, click on the option online service option and then select Encumbrance Search (EC).
- The e-Encumbrance certificate will be provided on the screen.
- On the page, make sure to read the instructions properly and then click on the option submit.
- Next, the search page will appear wherein one will be provided 2 options, including Search by Document No. and Search by Form Entry.
- Select the option of choice.
- Next, enter the registration year.
- Then enter the SRO name or the code first letter, or make sure to fill it up in the form.
- Then click on the option submit, and the EC certificate will be provided on the screen.
IGRS Telangana- How To Know The SRO?
- Visit the official portal (https://registration.telangana.gov.in/) and from the homepage, click on the option Know you SRO (https://registration.telangana.gov.in/knowYourSro.htm).
- Then select the option to know your Jurisdiction SRO.
- Next, select the option district, village and Mandal.
- Lastly, the requested information will be provided on the screen.
IGRS Telangana- App Download
To provide more convenience to the residents of the state, the Telangana government has made an announcement for the application that will provide all the services offered through the portal. The Android users will be able to get all the information through the application.
TS IGRS- Helpline Details
It has been assured that the article can provide all the information related to the Telangana ec, but even after reading the article one has any kind of queries or concerns, one can connect to the relevant authorities of IGRS Telangana through the below-mentioned details.
- WhatsApp number- 9121220271
- Helpline number- 1800 5994 788 (toll-free)
- Email id- [email protected].
SRO- what is the full form of it?
Sub-Registrar Office is the full form of SRO. This office handles all of the registration-related data.
Can the applicant make ec Telangana search through the portal?
Yes. One can search the Telangana ec through the portal very easily.
How many witnesses are required for property registration?
Two witnesses are required for property registration. The witnesses should be above 18 years or more.
EC Telangana- what is it?
The encumbrance endorsement or the EC, it is the archive that provides an assurance that the property, both the developed one and the land, is free of risk. Any kind of liabilities can occur with the lawful debates or in case the resource is sold.
How can the applicant get the deed details of the IGRS Telangana?
Complete deed details of the IGRS Telangana after they register on the portal.