In India, most state governments run welfare schemes for their citizens. Some schemes are being run for the girls whereas some schemes are for the elderly people. Apart from gender and age, many schemes are also based on occupation as well. Therefore in many families, different members get benefits through various types of government schemes. But many times it is not easy for the government to maintain the database of the beneficiaries separately.
This is the reason why the Haryana government has launched a scheme called Parivar Pehchan Patra. This scheme is also known as Family ID Haryana in English. So in this article, we are going to talk about this family ID. Here we will discuss its application process, benefits, and benefits of having this ID. So if you are also interested in getting all that information then make sure to read this article till the end.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana: Overview
Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal chatter. Actually, in this scheme, the state government will provide a unique 14 digit identification number to each family. This identification number is known as the Family ID in Haryana. Now there must be a question in your mind that if we already have ration card no. then why do we need this Pehchan Patra? So let me explain it to you, actually with the ration card no. it is not easy for the state government to maintain the record of families in the state.
With ration card no. the state government can’t get the details of government scheme beneficiaries. But with this unique family ID, they can do all this with much more convenience. They can easily identify the real beneficiaries of the government scheme and can also frame a new welfare scheme for them.
If we talk about the content of this family ID card then first of all it will have a unique 14 digit ID number. Apart from that, it will have the name of the family head on the ID card. This Pehchan Patra will also have the names and details of other family members on it. With this card, the family also has to register one of their active mobile numbers as well. Each family will get the login credentials that they can use to login to the Parivar Pehchan Patra Portal. This portal has all the information regarding the registered families.
Also Read:- Manav Sampada UP
Benefits of this Family ID Haryana
There are various benefits of this ID. The government uses this ID for various identification purposes. Under this heading we will talk about some of the benefits of this ID:-
1. First of all with this Family ID Haryana government can easily maintain the database beneficiaries in the state.
2. This ID will help the authorities to identify real beneficiaries and exclude all others.
3. This scheme will also help to keep a check on corruption in the state happening in the name of fake Aadhar cards.
4. Family ID will help the government to track various details such as the age of each family member.
5. If the family wants to make any changes to their details on pehchan patra then they can do it easily with the help of an online portal.
Application Procedure for Parivar Pehchan Patra
The application process for the Parivar Pehchan Patra is quite easy. But when you search for the application procedure online then there is a lot of misinformation out there. Many online portals are claiming that you can apply for the pehchan patra online. This information is partially true because although the application can be done online common people can’t do that on their own. According to the official document of the government, there are only three channels through which a person can apply for this family ID. Following are those three channels that you can choose for application:-
1. Saral Kendras:- Application for this ID can be done through Antyodaya Saral Kendras. These Saral Kendras are managed by the state government throughout the country.
2. PPP Operators:- In the whole country we have various people that are registered as PPP operators. These operators are authorized for this work as well.
3. CSC VLEs:- A person can get also get their application done via CSC (Common Service Centers). These centers are managed by the Village Level Entrepreneurs.
So these are some of the ways that you can apply for this ID card. After applying for the Family ID Card you will get your application ID and within some days you will your Parivar Pehchan Patra as well. All the above-mentioned centers or people will do the application process via online methods only. According to the government’s official document, there is no need of paying any application fees or monetary charges for the same.
Also Read:- DBT agriculture.bihar.gov.in Registration
Procedure to Update Details
After getting your ID card, if you want to make some changes in the family details you can do it very easily. All this process can be done via an online portal only. We are writing the whole below in a step by step manner:-
Step 1- First of all visit the official website of Mera Parivar.
Step 2- As you land on the homepage of the website look for the “Update Family Details” option in the menu bar and click on it.
Step 3- Now a new page will appear on your screen. On this page, they will ask you if you already have Parivar Pehchan Patra (Family ID). So if you have that then click on “Yes”.
Step 4- On the next step, you will have to enter your Family ID. After this, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile no. Enter that OTP as well.
Step 5- Now you will be able to see all the details of your family under point no. 2 on your PPP card.
Step 6- If you want to update member’s details then you will have to click on the ”Member Details”. Whereas if you want to add a new family member then click on the “Add Member” button.
Step 7- Now you will have to enter the necessary details in the membership form. Take a print of it and get the member’s signature on it. After this scan those forms and upload them to the portal.
Step 8- Then click on the “Submit” button to update the changes.
There are certain conditions of making changes in the details. Please go through this document to know more about it.
Need of Parivar Pehchan Patra
This family ID is needed for various purposes in the state of Haryana. Following are the types of families who need to enroll for this ID card.
1. Temporary Family:- This includes the family who is residing out of Haryana. If such families are also applying for the schemes in the state then they should also have this family ID number. This ID will consist of 9 characters initially starting with “T”.
2. Permanent Family:- Now comes the families who are permanently residing in Haryana. These families will also have to enroll in the ID card. Such families will get an 8 digit family ID.
Parivar Pehchan Patra is a good initiative by the Haryana government. We have tried to give you all the information regarding it in this article. If you like this article then feel free to share it with your friends.