PFMS | PMFS | PFMS Payment Status | PFMS Scholarship Status | pfms.nic.in List | Search Payment Details at PFMS Portal | PFMS Bank List PDF | pfms.nic.in Scholarship
Public Financial Management System or the PFMS Scholarship, a means to provide financial assistance to the unprivileged students who have the willingness but unable to afford fees for their studies. Complete support is provided to the students within this government-owned program running portal. All a student needs to do is fulfill the basic eligibility criteria, and they will be listed within this scholarship scheme. Considering it all, this article will provide complete data in regards to the PMFS scheme for application, documentation, details for scholarship payment, and alike. Give a read to know it better.
Pfms.nic.in And Benefits
The scheme provides an incentive to any student who belongs to the backward categories included scheduled castes and tribes, any other backward castes, or any person who belongs from a society that is economically backward.
Some of the benefits associated with this scholarship include,
- Providing assistance to students who have been expecting to deliver some outstanding performance in their higher education within the renowned colleges under universities.
- It’s an opportunity for the poor or the economically backward section of society.
- A student will be able to continue his/her education without having to worry about poverty or Finance.
- Even if it is based upon outstanding performance, it is the means for reaching out to the candidates from the weaker section to ensure support.
- It ensures no hurdles for higher education.
- It helps implement agency checks for the subtleties of the name, address, and alike provided by the recipient from that of the Bank or the post office provided approved data.
Details About PFMS
- The Yojana name is Public Financial Management System or Pmfs Scholarship.
- It has been authorized by PFMS Controller General of Accounts- Ministry of Finance.
- This scheme has been offered by the central government, and it falls under the category of scholarship Yojana.
- Students are the beneficiaries within the program to whom assistance will be provided directly to their bank account.
- Anyone can connect on 1800 118 111 (Toll-free number) to clear queries.
- The official website is www.Pfms.nic.in
- One can apply for registration online.
- Approve details of the bank account with bank officers of the recipient.
- Specify student’s entry in admission with the proper filing of the organization and the recipient.
- Guarantee the transfer of cash as per the procedure.
- Reduce misleading installment risk.
- Ensure the organization to have an electronic install recipient for approval after the financial balance has been specified from Pfms.
- Under this scheme currently, 90 banks are related directly, including 26 from public sectors, 5 from the private sector, and 59 regional rural.
List of PFMS Scholarships 2021
- PFMS pre-matric scholarship for SC.
- PFMS post-matric scholarship for SC.
- PFMS National Student means cum merit Scholarship.
- PFMS scholarship for the university or college-going students.
- Scholarship program for the incentive to the girl child for secondary education.
- PFMS scholarship program for up-gradation of merit of SC.
- Top-class education scheme for the SC scholarship program.
- PFMS Scholarship program for the post-matric scholarship for OBC candidates.
National scholarship portal
- Citizen of India
- Annual family income less than INR6 Lakhs
- Age between 18 to 25 years
- 10th passed out students
- Aadhar Card
- Details of bank account
- Family income certificate
- Mobile number of the recipient
- Fee receipt
- Photograph- passport size
- Caste and Domicile certificate
- Matriculation mark sheet
- Educational certificate
Bank List- Pmfs.nic
- Abu Dhabi commercial bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic Co-op Bank Limited
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank limited
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank Limited
- Central Bank of India
- City Union Bank Limited
- Corporation Bank
- DCB Bank Limited
- Dena Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Limited
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank Limited
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op. bank Ltd.
- New India Cooperative Bank Limited
- NKGSB co-op bank Ltd.
- Oriental Bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- SVC co-operative bank Ltd
- Syndicate Bank
- Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Limited
- The Cosmos co-operative bank limited
- The federal Bank Limited
- The Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited
- The kalupur commercial co. Op. Bank Ltd
- The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd.
- The Saraswat co-operative bank limited
- The Thane Janata sahakari Bank Limited
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank Limited
Direct Benefit Transfer has been declared by the central government under the scheme that is available in some of the regions of the nation. It is because of this initiative that the students (enrolled under scholarship) will be getting beneficiary amounts transfer to their bank account directly. It will help students to get an incentive or direct gain without any middleman within the procedure.
How To Register On Pmfs.nic.in
- The candidate is required to visit the official website of PFMS.
- On the homepage, click PFMS scholarship student registration.
- Select- Scholarship to Universities/College students.
- Provide details including higher secondary passing year along with education board, Bank account number, and IFSC code of the branch.
- Once done, click on the drop-down menu and then select the category.
- Click search.
- Once the system search is the name and automatically fills up detail in the form enter the details like email and mobile number.
- Choose a user ID and create the password.
- CAPTCHA code- fill it up.
- Once done, upload all the documents asked and click on the submit button.
Login Steps- PFMS
- Use the username and the password for logging in.
- Start with visiting the official site of Pmfs.
- On the home page, click login and enter the username and password.
- Once done click on the login option.
Payment- Know Detail
- Visit the official website, and on the homepage, click on the know your payment option.
- All of the Information asked is to be filled in, and once done, click on search.
Nsp Payment- How To Track?
- Visit the official website- Pmfs.nic.
- On the homepage click on, Track Nsp payment.
- Once the new page gets displayed, enter the account number along with the bank name or the application ID of NSP and the captcha.
- Click on search, and the nsp payment details will be displayed right there on the screen.
2021 PFMS Transaction
In the 2021 financial year, the total transaction amounted to INR 6,12,60,225 of the amount INR 70,102 to date. Everyday transactions in lakhs have been processed for crores.
PFMS-Contact List Scheme-Wise
Any information in regards to any of the specific schemes is available, and one can know the same by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website and on the sheet, check the left-hand side.
- Scheme wise contact list select the option.
- Scheme name, or type, or group type can be searched from the list.
- Click on search, and the information will appear right in front.
- Visit the official website and on the homepage select the state (drop-down list).
- Enter location name and click view report.
- Once done, details will be completely displayed.
Registration Form Download- PFMS
- On the official website, select login.
- The third option that appears there is the new user registration form.
- Download the registration form in PDF mode and fill in the details.
- Make sure to fill in the application form correctly and then submit the same to the concerned authority.
- The new application ID along with the tracking details will then be provided on the email ID of the applicant.
PFMS Renewal Application For Scholarship
- From the official website login using username and password.
- There will appear a renewal application form.
- Make sure to check the details correctly and then update all of the information on the application form.
- Enter the new Information asked and make sure to upload necessary documents.
- Once done application form is to be submitted, and the printout can be taken.
- Login details for already registered agency
- Visit our official website and on the homepage provide the login details if the agency has already been registered.
- On the new page, enter login ID, the unique agency code, email, and the word verification along with account number.
- Click on submit and get the details of the agency that has already been registered.
One can even manage the registered agency by clicking on manage agency on the homepage, wherein the details are to be provided, including agency status, scheme, state, etc. Once the required details have been added, click on search, and the all of the details will appear on the computer screen.
Filling Application Form- Precautions
- Check eligibility before filing an application for the scheme.
- Fill in all of the mandatory details In the form with proper care.
- In the provided dimension, upload all of the documents.
- Ensure that the Aadhar card is linked to the bank account.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Bank Branch details- View
- Visit the official website and on the homepage select the menu bar.
- On the page Bank branch is to be clicked.
- Fill in all the details as asked on the new page that appears and click on search.
- All of the required information will be right on the computer screen.
IFSC Mapping- Bank Merger
- On the official website homepage, select the menu bar and click on Bank merger IFSC banking.
- On the new page, select merger Bank name, and the leading Bank name.
- Enter the captcha code and click on search.
- Every detail will appear on the computer screen.
Orders & Circulars- Download
- On the official website homepage, click on the option orders and circulars.
- Once the new page with all of the orders and circulars appears, select the link chosen.
- A file appears in PDF format, and one can download it if required.
- On the official website of PFMS, select the menu bar.
- In the screen, click on GSTN tracker.
- On the new page, select search category where one will see GST registered, Under process, and Successfully processed.
- Just make sure to enter the GSTIN number/Account number along with the other details and the captcha code.
- Click to view the report.
- All of the information will be right in front of the computer screen.
Government DDO- PFMS register
- Open the official website and on the home screen select login.
- On the page, select register state government DDO.
- On the next page, all of the details are required to be provided, and then one can click next.
- All of the relevant information is required to be provided as and when asked, and once done, the submit button can be clicked to register for DDO.
Treasury User Registration
- On the official website login.
- On the screen, there will be many options from where one can select the registered treasury uses option.
- Once done, some of the user details will be asked.
- Once all of the details are provided, click on submit button, and the registration will be complete.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the email of the user.
- Visit the PFMS official website and select the feedback option that is present on the left-hand side.
- Once the feedback form appears, make sure to fill in your application form correctly with all of the detail asked.
- Click on the submit button after filling in all the details.
Scheme- Formulation, Appraisal & Approval
- Visit the official website of PFMS.
- On the homepage, click on the menu bar.
- On the new page, click on the option- scheme formulation, appraisal, and approval.
- A new page appears right in front, where one can view the scheme formulation, operation, and approval data.
Scheme listing Procedure
- Visit the official website, and on the home page, click on the menu bar.
- Select scheme listing and all the new page enter all of the information asked (Scheme name/code, type, FY).
- Click on the search button, and the listing will appear right in front.
SCMU Dashboard Procedure
- On the official website homepage, click on the menu bar.
- Select SPMU Dashboard.
- Once the new page appears, select the state.
- On the new page, there will be some links, and one can select the same as per the choice.
- On the screen will appear SCMU Dashboard.
Payment Details- View NMMS
- On the official website home page, click on the menu bar and then select NMMS payments.
- Once the new page appears, click on NMMS payment details.
- On the next page, all of the payment details will be available.
- Only the official website home page click on the publication option.
- Once the new page appears, all of the lists of the publications will be there.
- Select the link of choice, and the PDF file will appear, which can be downloaded.
If anyone is facing any concerns in regards to using the portal, they can connect on the toll-free number 1800 118 111 or 011 2334 3860. One can even connect through the email- PFMS[at]gov[dot]in.
- What rewards are provided under PFMS scholarship?
- Scholarship of INR 6000 is provided. This amount is disbursed in quarterly installments (INR 1500) for four years.
- What are the eligibility criteria for the PFMS scholarship?
- Apart from being an Indian citizen, the candidate must have passed higher secondary and must be between the age of 18 to 25. The applicant’s annual family income should not be more than INR 6lacs (including all sources).
- What scholarships are provided under the PFMS scheme?
- A total of 8 scholarships are provided under the schemes, the details of which have been discussed above.
- What steps are to be followed if the applicant forgets the password?
- On the right side of the home page, there is an option for resetting the password. If in case the student forgets the same, they can reset from selecting the option and following the instructions.
- Can one renew the scholarship?
- Yes, renewal of the application choice has been provided.
- What prerequisites are uploaded for the picture and signature?
- One needs to upload a student photograph scanned copy, the size of which should not exceed 1 MB. The format for the same can be Jpeg, BMP, gif, png, jpg, tif). For the applicant’s signature, the scanned file also should not exceed 1 MB, and proper adjustments are to be made based on dimension and resolution in the given format.