Telangana government, in order to assure farmers’ development, has launched the scheme named Rythu Bandhu scheme. It is known to be the most important scheme launched by the Chief Minister of the state as according to him the farmer’s conditions; it is not up to date as of today and with the help of Rythu Bandhu scheme financial incentive will be provided to the farmers within the Telangana state. With this scheme development, the farmers will gain incentive for carrying out their daily life among other things, including getting the pesticides and insecticides which will also be provided for the crops.
Considering the above, this article will provide some important aspects of the Rythu Bandhu scheme. It will also provide a complete guide for checking Rythu Bandhu beneficiary money status for 2021, together with the farmers’ list that has been launched but some concerned authorities.
Rythu Bandhu – Updated
- INR 7000 Cr (Kharif crops) and INR 1200 Cr (harvest advance waiver) has been discharged by the Government of Telangana under the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
- The sum of yield credit waiver, it will be stored by the state government straightforward in the financial balances.
- As a part of the primary portion for the crop credit waiver, the measure of around INR 1200 Cr will get saved in the beneficiaries record (6.1 lakh beneficiaries).
- According to Mr Harish Rao, arrangements were also made for crediting the assistance to beneficiaries, i.e., 51 lakh [email protected] INR 5000 per acre, before the agricultural season commenced.
Rythu Bandhu Status – Assistance Amount
In order to provide financial assistance to the farmers, the amount was released from the end of the Telangana government. As per the scheme, incentives to be provided to all farmers from the end of the government for becoming self-dependent. The announcement was made by K Chandrasekhar Rao, the chief minister of Telangana, in regards to the given assistance under the scheme that was to continue between 28th December 2020- January 2021.
The concerned officials were directed for depositing the amount of the given incentive directly in the farmers’ account. The financial department, in regards to the same, got the CM orders for releasing INR 7300 Cr under the scheme. Not just this, even before the given financial assistance was offered, proper updates and improvements were made to the revenue records to assure maximum reach to the farmers under the scheme.
As per the available data and updates,
- From the date of 28th December 2020, for the Rabi season, the amount was to be deposited.
- The finance department was given proper direction for releasing INR 73000 crores meant to be deposited in the account of 58.33 lakh farmers account.
- It was ordered to the officials by the chief minister that none of the farmers of the state will be denied under the Rythu Bandhu scheme benefit.
- Farm assistance was also to be provided, i.e., INR 4000 per acre for Rabi season.
- All the marginal as well as the small farmers we are covered under this scheme.
- In 10 days, agricultural holding large extent was also to be covered.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme – Details
- The scheme has been launched by Telangana chief minister.
- Farmers of Telangana are the beneficiaries under the scheme.
- The objective of the scheme is to offer incentives to the farmers.
- The official website for the Rythu Bandhu scheme is https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme – Payment release
- INR 5290 crore has been released under the Rythu Bandhu scheme as per the Government of Telangana.
- As of 22nd June, 2020 amount got deposited to 50 lakh farmers account.
- Even when during the pandemic, the revenue of the government was low; even after that, the Telangana government managed for extending the benefit under the scheme to all the state farmers.
- INR 4000 per acre, it was provided to all the farmers under the scheme.
- For all those farmers who secured the passbook till June 16 were eligible for the given Rythu Bandhu amount.
- Around 5 lakh farmers have been estimated for non-submission of bank account details.
- Just as when the farmers get the updation of the bank account details, the given amount under the scheme will be credited to their account.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme – Rainy Season Fund Release
- INR 5500 crores got released by chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on the 15th of June 2020.
- It was the state agricultural minister Mr s Niranjan Reddy, who transferred the given fund for proper dispersion amidst the farmers under the Rythu Bandhu scheme for the rainy season.
- INR 1500 crores was also to be released later.
- This fund is meant for supporting the farmers and providing them financial assistance during the difficulties that they faced during the covid-19 crisis.
- The release of the fund is a clear indication that for the Government of Telangana, farmers and agriculture are two important aspects that get priority.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Statistics
Within the scheme, the following are covered,
- Total 32 districts & 108 divisions
- Total 568 manuals and 2245 clusters
- 10874 villages
- Total 5715870 farmers as the beneficiaries
Rythu Bandhu – Important Details
Some important aspects are to be noticed in regards to the Rythu Bandhu scheme. As per the information available from the end of the chief minister of Telangana, Mr K Chandrasekhar Rao, the benefits under the scheme will be provided to the farmers who are cultivating the land. For farmers, the land of whom remains uncultivated will not be eligible under this scheme.
No Rythu Bandhu scheme for No Cultivation is the simple slogan to be understood, and therefore the farmers are required to cultivate their land in order to claim the benefits.
Rythu Bandhu- Participating Banks & Mandal Counts
- Andhra Bank- 2689156
- AP Grameena Vikas Bank- 1323887
- Canara Bank- 595743
- Corporation Bank- 315277
- IDFC Bank- 107002
- Indian Overseas Bank- 601562
- State Bank of India- 3398430
- Syndicate Bank- 903696
- Telangana Grameena Bank- 945170
- TSCAB- 205643
Rythu Bandhu- Beneficiary Amount
All authorities that are guided by the ministers are required to store the sums in a prompt manner within the records of farmers (Yield advance sum- INR 25,000 or more). These yield advances were to be postponed in the additional portions, i.e., 4, for the farmers who had the yield advance sum- greater than INR 25,000 & less than INR 1 lakh. According to the authorities, Rythu Bandhu assets have also been discharged, and the given sum will get saved in the farmers record legitimately. With the given scheme, around 51 lakh farmers (developing the 1.40 crore land sections) are to have profited.
Rythu Bandhu scheme, 2021- Incentives
- Under this scheme, INR 4000 per acre will be provided to the state farmers of Telangana.
- With the implementation of the scheme, incentives apart from money will also be provided.
- Some other incentives include insecticides and pesticides to all farmers available free of cost.
- The implementation of the given scheme will be a huge opportunity for the farmers of Telangana state as with the implementation of this, the farmers will be able to carry on with their life without having to worry about the finances.
Rythu Bandhu – Insurance scheme
The Rythu Bandhu Bima, it provides answer security and also a relief for the families of the members in case the farmers dies. Under the insurance policy, financial aid will be provided to the family of INR 5 lakh within 10 days of the farmer’s demise. For this policy, the insurance premium is paid by the Telangana state government beneficiary on behalf, and any farmer who has applied under the scheme is eligible for opting for the Rythu Bandhu Bima policy.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme- Crops Covered & Acres of Land
- Corns- 92,994 acres
- Cotton- 4,68,216 acres
- Crops- 12,31,284 acres
- Paddy crops- 41,76,778 acres
- Peas- 1,88,466 acres
- Pepper- 54,121 acres
- Phosphorus- 1,53,565 acres
- Soybean- 4,68,216 acres
- Sugarcane- 67,438 acres
- Other crops- 54,353 acres
Rythu Bandhu Scheme- Features & Benefits
- Under the scheme, the government is providing to the farmers of financial initiative for carrying on their daily lives.
- INR 4000 per acre of land will be offered as an incentive to the state farmers.
- Free pesticides and insecticides will also be provided as a part of the incentive.
- In order to avail all of the given benefits under the scheme, the farmers are required for filling up the application form and then submitting the same either online or through the offline method.
- Greater than 60 lakh farmers within the state all covered under the scheme in the current financial year.
- INR 7000 crore was released before 10th June 2020 by the government under the scheme.
- Any farmers who are not following the cropping pattern as per the instructions provided by the government will not be able to avail of the given benefit.
- It is expected that with the use of the scheme, the financial conditions of the farmer will improve.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme- Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be the recipient of Telangana.
- Applicant must own land.
- The applicant must be the marginal or small scale farmer.
- Commercial farmers are not eligible here.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme- Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- BPL certificate
- Caste certificate
- PAN card
- Paper of land ownership
- Voter ID card
Rythu Bandhu- Status Online
- Visit the official website of Rythu Bandhu from the homepage from the menu bar click on the option Rythu Bandhu scheme rabi details.
- On the next page select, PPO no., Type and year.
- Once done, click on the options that are made, and the status will appear right in front of the screen.
- If the applicant wants to view the scheme-wise report, select scheme-wise report from the given dropdown list.
- Make sure to enter the details correctly, then select the year, and enter the PPBNO number.
- Once done, click on the option submit.
Or, in case the above process does not seem to be working, one can, in order to check the Rythu Bandhu money status, do the following,
- From the official website of IFMIS, select year and provide PPB no. and type.
- Once done, click on submit, and the status will be provided on the screen.
Rythu Bandhu- Beneficiary List Checking Procedure
- Visit the official website I am from the homepage select the desired scheme.
- New web page that appears scroll down and click on the option check distribution schedule report.
- Once done, the beneficiary list will appear right in front of the computer screen.
Rythu Bandhu- Download Form for Group Life Insurance
- Visit the official portal of Rythu Bandhu, and from the section of notification, select claim form/click here to download.
- Once the form is downloaded, take the printout of the same.
- When all of the details are within the application form correctly and submit it to the concerned departments’ office.
Department Login – Procedure
- Visit the official portal of Rythu Bandhu, and from the homepage, click on the option department login.
- The applicant will be redirected to the new page where one will be required to enter their user id and password along with the captcha code.
- Make sure to enter it correctly and then click on the option login.
- This procedure will make sure one does not face any concern for doing the department login.
Schedule For Check Distribution Venue – View
- Visit the official portal of the Scheme, and from the home page, click on the option to check the distribution venue schedule.
- On the new page that the applicant gets redirected to, select the Mandal and the district.
- After the selection has been done correctly, the schedule for check distribution when you will be provided right in front of the computer screen.
Rythu Bandhu Mobile app- Download procedure
- Visit the official portal of Rythu Bandhu and from the homepage, go to the menu bar and then select the option to download the mobile app.
- Once the application gets downloaded on the phone, make sure to install the application.
- Login/register for using the application.
Rythu Bandhu scheme helpline
In order to connect with the concerned authorities, one can either,
- Visit/write- Ground floor, D-block, Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500001. Or
- Connect on the helpline number- 040 2338 3520 or
- Use e-mail address- [email protected]
For 4 acres of land, how much fund will be provided?
INR 16000 (INR 4000*4) will be provided to eligible applicants within the Rythu Bandhu scheme 2021.
Will I be able to avail the benefit under the Rythu Bandhu scheme 2021 if I don’t have agricultural land?
No. The citizen won’t be eligible for an application to take any kind of benefit under the scheme.
Rythu Bandhu scheme 2021- how can I check the status?
One can visit the official portal of Rythu Bandhu and follow the above-discussed procedure here in order to check the status of their application.
Under the Rythu Bandhu scheme, which mode of payment is used for providing financial assistance?
The money gets distributed through the check. It is the Agriculture Extension Officer who is responsible for reviewing all of the arrangement related to the concerned cheques which is to be provided to the eligible farmers under the scheme.
What is the official website for treasury Telangana, Rythu Bandhu scheme?
Https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/ is the official website.