Snehapoorvam scholarship, it is an initiative by the Kerala state government for orphaned children of society. Any child who lost their parents or the family’s sole earner is assured through this scholarship to receive financial assistance so that they can continue their education without having to worry about the money or any kind of financial hurdle.
In regards to the above information, this article will provide complete details about the snehapoorvam scheme, including the step-by-step procedure for making an application for the scholarship online, the eligibility criteria, the facilities provided, the application dates, and much more. Make sure to give it a read to know more.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021- About
This scholarship has been made available for the orphaned children residing in Kerala. With the scheme implementation, a number of benefits and other incentives are offered to the children so that they can continue with their education without any worries about the financial burden and putting any burden on the family member taking care of the other expenses within the family.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship- Objectives
- There are approximately 75,000 children in Kerala below 18 years who are living in orphanages, and for them, it becomes difficult to continue with their education. So, the Snehapoorvam scheme will be helpful for those students to continue their education without being dependent on anyone.
- Any child below the age of 5 years, till they complete their 12th standard or college, they are eligible within the scheme to make the application.
- With the implementation of the scheme, the financial problems will never become a hurdle for the students who are willing to continue their education.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship- Key Highlights
- The name of this scholarship is Snehapoorvam Scholarship.
- The scheme has been launched by the government of Kerala.
- The beneficiaries under this scheme are the orphaned kids of the state.
- The objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance through the scholarships offered.
- The official portal link for the scholarship is socialsecuritymission.gov.in.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship- Important Dates (Expected)
- The application process for the scheme started on 28th June 2020.
- The last date for making an application for the scholarship was 31st October 2020.
- The extended last date for application was 15th December 2020.
Snehapoorvam Scheme- Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a Kerala resident.
- Only orphaned children can make an application for the scholarship.
- The applicant must already be studying in the private or government school in Kerala.
- The applicant must be below the poverty line.
- For the children who belong to the APL category, the annual income for rural areas should be INR 20,000 or less, and for the urban areas should be INR 22,375 or less.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship- Documents Required
- Aadhaar card
- BPL certificate
- Bank details
- Domicile certificate
- Educational certificate
- Income certificate
- Parent’s death certificate
Snehapoorvam Scholarship- Incentive Amount
- INR 300 per month will be offered to the students from classes 1 to 5.
- INR 500 per month will be offered to the students from classes 6 to 10.
- 750 per month will be offered to the students from classes 11 to 12.
- INR 1000 per month will be offered to the students pursuing any degree or any professional course.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship- Application Procedure
- Visit the official portal of Snehapoorvam Scholarship (https://pmmodiyojana.in/snehapoorvam-scholarship/) and from the homepage, click on the option KSSM web application.
- A new webpage will appear. Therein click on the option login.
- Then click on the option New Institution Register (http://kssm.ikm.in/clsd.htm).
- Make sure to fill up all the asked details correctly.
- Once done, log in by entering the beneficiary ID and the password.
- The process of registration will begin. Just make sure that the details required are filled in correctly and re-checked before submission.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship- Renewal
- Visit the official portal of e-Suraksha (http://kssm.ikm.in/) and from the homepage, click on the option Schools/College login.
- Then provide the username and the password along with the captcha code.
- Click on login.
- Then go to the option link named services.
- Next, click on the option renewal tab.
- Provide the name of the student, admission number, and other details, and click on search.
- Then go to the renewal label and select the link which is named Select.
- Next, click on the option renew now.
- With this simple procedure, one will be able to renew Snehapoorvam Scholarship.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship- Selection Procedure
- Visit the government head office or the government-aided educational institution.
- Get an application form and fill it up with the required details.
- Next, attach all the essential documents and submit the application to the institution from where the form was collected.
- The official concerned will make sure to verify the application form.
- Once verification is done, the application form gets converted to PDF and then submitted through the online portal to the Kerala social security mission executive director.
It has been made sure that the important information about Snehapoorvan Scheme can be covered through the above information. However, in case one is still facing any concerns, they can connect with the relevant authorities using the below-mentioned contact details.
- Helpline Number- 1800 120100
- Email id- Snehapoorvam[email protected]
Snehnapoorvam Scholarship- What is it?
The scheme has been launched by the Kerala government to help the orphans and the abandoned kids who lost their parents due to communal riots, accidents, war, or natural disasters.
What is the major objective of the Snehapoorvam Scheme?
The major objective is the identification of the community’s orphaned children and providing financial support so that the kids can continue their education without financial turbulence.