SSA Gujarat, it is an initiative by the state government of Gujarat to promote the Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan. Through this portal, the Gujarat government has started to take the attendance of the teachers. The teachers have to use the portal for their Hajari. The government, through the portal, is also focusing on providing free education to children between 6-14 years as a part of the fundamental rights (according to the constitution’s 86th amendment). In a way, this portal is a great initiative to make the system transparent.
With respect to the above information, this article will provide complete details about the SSAgujarat, including the features, benefits provided, how to download the study manual and much more. Give a read to know more.
SSA Gujrat Online Hajari Portal- Details
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, according to the relevant provisions, it has finally been approved by Gujarat’s Education Department.
- One major objective of the portal is helping to raise the education’s standards within the state and bringing more and more children within the primary school’s ambit.
- Gujarat Education Department, they not just recruit but also train the professional teachers under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
- Apart from it, the SSA Gujarat portal for online hajari, it has also been launched for maintaining the education standards and for ensuring to provide the entire operations complete transparency.
- SSA Gujrat, it is proving as the excellent portal for the attendance time monitoring of the online hajari teachers.
- Through the portal, the students are getting a better education, and even the education level is also changing to a huge extent.
SSA Gujarat- Attendance Portal
- Under the Sarva Sikhsha Abhiyan, the Education Department of Gujarat, according to the Indian constitution 86th amendment, children has approached the council for providing the students in between 6 to 14 years of age, their basic education free of cost.
- According to the department, to receive quality education to this age group, it is their basic right.
- This suggestion has been brought up by different schools which are providing the kid’s such facilities. All they want is to provide these kids, a brighter future.
- Within the state, all of the teachers have been requested to assure their presence on the timely basis by logging in to the SSA Gujarat portal and giving their attendance.
SSA Gujarat- Teachers Attendance Key Information
- For all the school teachers, attendance is to be filed by 12:30 pm on Saturdays.
- For the teacher’s online presence, it can be filled by 11:30 am on Mondays to Fridays.
- For the second shift schools, the attendance can be filled by 02:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
SSA Gujrat- Key Highlights
- The name of the initiative is SSA Gujarat Online Hajari.
- The initiative has been launched by the Gujarat Government.
- The portal has been launched under the department of the Council of Elementary Education.
- The procedure for SSA Gujarat Hajari can be done through online mode.
- The beneficiaries under this initiative are the Gujarat Students.
- The objective of this portal is to help improve the level of education in the state and to bring in better transparency within the educational system.
- The official portal link for SSA Gujarat is- https://www.ssagujarat.org/
SSA Gujarat Online Portal- What Benefits Are Available On The Attendance Portal?
To both the students and the teachers, there are many benefits provided through the ssagujarat portal. The list includes,
- Training to the Teachers
- School monitoring App
- Reports of Teachers
- Reports of Students
- Attendance of Teachers
- Attendance of Students
- Transport facilities
- GIS Mapping
- Migration Monitoring System
- Online circulars
SSA Gujarat- How To Assure The Availability Marked Through The Portal?
- Visit the official portal of SSA Gujarat (http://www.ssagujarat.org/).
- From the homepage, click on the option Online Attendance System.
- A new web page will open right in front. Therein enter the login id and password along with the captcha code to do SSA login.
- Once done, click on the option login.
- A new page will appear on the screen wherein one will be required to ensure their availability is marked.
- With this simple procedure, one can, on the Gujarat Online Attendance Portal, easily give their attendance to assure their availability at work.
How To Download The Home Study Material?
As the schools are currently closed because of the pandemic, online classes have begun for the students so that they do not have to hamper their studies during the pandemic. So, in order to download the home study material, one can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official portal of SSA Gujrat (http://www.ssagujarat.org/).
- On the home page, click on the option study from home material from the section of important links.
- One can even click on the option home learning, and a new web page will appear with the standard intelligent video and the textbook links.
- Herein, one can click on the link to either view the PDF or even download it by clicking on the option download.
SSA Gujarat- Online Attendance App
- Go to the Google Play store, and in the search box, type the option SSA online attendance Gujarat.
- The application will appear right in front.
- One can click on it and install the application easily on the device.
In the article, some relevant information about SSA Gujarat. Hope, it was enough to clear one’s doubts. However, if one still have any queries or concerns, they can connect with the relevant authorities by contacting them on the below-mentioned details.
- Toll-free number 1800 2331 026
SSA Gujarat- What it is?
It is the government’s flagship program to provide free education to children between the age of 6 to 14 years as a part of their fundamental rights according to the Constitution’s 86th Amendment.
Can one fill in the attendance form using the application of SSA Gujarat?
Yes. One will be able to fill in the attendance form with the help of the SSA application.