Subhiksha Keralam Scheme, it is an initiative of the Kerala State Government, and the portal to avail the scheme was launched under AIMS Kerala. The scheme works for Kisan welfare as with the help of the portal, under the scheme, both non-cultivated and cultivated land have been covered.
It is basically used for crops management. Seeing the opportunity, Kerala transport minister A.K. Saseendran launched this opportunity, and he started the project by tapioca plantation on the vacant land of Karimpanapalam.
The government has also put upon some major efforts and has generated a plan so that all the crops growth can be maintained and the state can be saved from any kind of food shortages. The government also started converting the fallow lands to farms, and they are targeting a total of 25,000 hectares of land to bring under the convergence scheme. The portal is a huge support for the farmers and also for the government, the aim of whom is to take up the integrated farming models so that expenses can be reduced and the income can be increased.
In respect to the above information, this article has been prepared to cover information about Subhiksha Keralam eligibility criteria, important scheme details, AIMS login, documents required, registration process, and much more. Give a read to know more.
- Around 4 acres of land have been handed over by the Kerala water authority to the corporation for allowing it to be used for tapioca cultivation under the scheme.
- The corporation associated with the scheme, it is 1st corporation to do anything individually.
- The mission of the scheme is to keep a check that there exists proper food security in the state.
- The scheme was launched on 28th April to help people to get proper food amidst the pandemic.
- The scheme will be helpful for those who want to do good for the environment and state, and they want the earth to heal from the harmful pollution effects.
Subhiksha Keralam- Objectives
- As per the Corporation Secretary, Binu Francis comments about the launch of the scheme, this is an extension to the previous Samrudhi scheme that the corporation launched for helping people getting proper food facilities.
- For tapioca plantations, more of the workforce and land will be available under the scheme.
- As per concerned authorities, the cultivation will be made on greater than 15 hectares (previously it was 5 hectares).
Subhiksha Keralam- Key Highlights
- The name of the scheme is Subhiksha Keralam.
- The scheme has been launched by Kerala Transport Minister.
- The objective of this scheme is the plantation of Tapioca.
- The beneficiaries under the scheme are the state residents.
- The official portal link for the scheme is- https://www.aims.kerala.gov.in/farmer/farmerlogincontroller/farmer_login_page
Subhiksha Keralam- Benefits
- The vegetable cultivation, it will be spread to around 22 hectares, and encouragement will be given to around 80% of homesteads for cultivating crops.
- As per authorities, the land inside border city, around 5.6% of it is ready for cultivation.
- The designated authorities would also be looking forward to potential lands that can be used for cultivation and plantation of more crops.
- Currently, there are in total 20 agricultural co-operative societies within the city, and they have decided to expand production.
- As per authorities, cooperation will be important for the success of the scheme, and the development societies will get proper encouragement for taking up large-scale farming.
Subhiksha Keralam- Registration Procedure
- Visit the official portal of the Keralam portal.
- From the home page, click on the option New Registration.
- A form will be available on the screen.
- 3 options will also be displayed on the screen, including Individual, Group & Institution.
- Select the option and then enter mobile number.
- The OTP will be sent to the mobile number. Make sure to enter it correctly.
- Now provide the basic details, including the name of institution, district, category, mobile number, address, and post office.
- Now enter the bank details, including bank account number and IFSC code.
- Then enter the password twice and click on the option create user.
- The registration will be completed on the portal.
Subhiksha Keralam- Login
- Visit the official portal of the Keralam portal.
- From the home page, click on the option Farmer Sign inbox.
- Then, enter the username and the password along with the captcha code.
- Now click on the option sign in, and one will be able to use the portal.
- Address- Department of Agriculture Development and Farmers’ Welfare Government of Kerala. Vikas Bhavan- Thiruvanathapuram.
- Email- [email protected]. And subhikshaKeralam@gmail.com.
- Contact Number- 0471 2303990, 0471 2309122.
What is the aim of SMART Kerala?
SMART Kerala is like a government’s goal for making the process completely digital, trackable and for improving transparency through the online records.
What is AIMS Kerala?
AIMS Kerala full form is Agricultural Information Management Standard Portal. It is used for farmers’ well-being.
Subhiksha Keralam- What is the need for this scheme?
With this scheme, economical help is provided by the government to farmers. The government is also offering other facilities for increasing crop cultivation.
Features of AIMS- What are it?
24 hours accessibility, responsiveness, GIGW compliance, and easy sign-up are some of the features of AIMS Kerala.