In India, digitization of government services is on a rise. Many government departments are migrating some of their services online. For this, they are launching online portals where people can use some government services. If you are from the state of Tamil Nadu then this can be a useful article for you. Because here we are going to talk about an online portal named Tnreginet.
This portal is launched by the government of Tamil Nadu. On this portal, they provide various official services that people of Tamil Nadu can use. It is a very well-designed and easy-to-use portal with services such as registration, application for documents/certificates, etc. Therefore it is a very useful portal for the citizens of the state.
In this article, we will discuss the registration process, application procedure, the procedure to search guideline value, and much more. Apart from that, we will also look into the benefits and features of this portal. So if you are also interested in getting all this knowledge then make sure to read this article till the end.
Tnreginet Portal 2023: Overview
The tnreginet portal is launched by the state government of Tamil Nadu. It operated under the Registration Department of the state. People use this portal for availing the services such as encumbrance certificate applications, applications for the certificates such as birth, death, and marriage certificate.
Apart from applying on this portal people can also track their application status here. This can be done with the help of the application details that you get after applying. If we talk about the design then this portal has a very user-friendly interface. On this portal, a person can easily navigate with the help of options available in the menu bar.
To use the services first the person has to register themselves on the portal. We will discuss the process of registration under the upcoming headings.
Key Highlights of Tnreginet
|Tamil Nadu Government
|People of Tamil Nadu
Services Available on the Portal
Following are some of the services available on this portal:-
1. Guide Value Search
Most of the people reading this article might know the meaning of guide value in real estate. But still, if there are people who don’t know its meaning then let me explain. Guide value of a property is the minimum value at which somebody can buy it. The government department releases this guide value for the land in every area.
So on this portal by the Tamil Nadu government, people can also search guide value of their area. This option can be easily found on the homepage of the website only.
2. Encumbrance Certificate
Another important service provided on this portal is the application for an encumbrance certificate which is also known as EC. This is a very useful certificate while buying and selling any land. Because with this certificate people can get information regarding that particular property. Apart from applying, people can also check the status of their application on this portal.
3. Marriage, Birth, and Death Certificates
This portal also provides the service for the application of birth, death, and marriage certificate. Prior to the launch of this portal people had to visit the concerned government office to apply for these certificates. That process used to consume a lot of time and energy of the applicant. But now that process of application can be done online with less hassle. The applicant just needs an internet-enabled device to apply for any of the above-mentioned certificates.
Registration Process on Tnreginet
To use the services available on this portal people first have to register themselves there. The process of registration can be done by following the below-mentioned steps:-
Step 1- First of all visit the official website of tnreginet.
Step 2- On the homepage of the website, you will find a “Registration” option in the header section.
Step 3- As you hoover on this option a drop-down menu will appear. In this menu click on the “user registration” option.
Step 4- After clicking on that option a new page will appear on your screen. On this page, you will find a registration form with various directions to fill it. Before filling the form read all the instructions carefully.
Step 5- The registration form is divided into several sections. In the first section enter details such as User Classification, Username, Password, Security Question, and Answer.
Step 6- Now in the next section enter personal details like First Name, Intermediate name, Last name, Gender, etc.
Step 7- At last enter your State, District, Postal Code, Door/apartment tenant, Street, and Village / City.
Step 8- After entering all the details correctly enter the security code and OTP. Then click on the “Complete Registration” button to register yourself. This way your registration will be completed there.
Note:- In the note given above the registration form, the portal clearly states that the registration will automatically expire if the user doesn’t use services within 7 days of registering as a new user.
Apart from that, the user registration will also expire if the user doesn’t use any service for 3 continuous months.
Tnreginet EC Application Process
To apply for EC (Encumbrance Certificate) on the tnreginet portal follow the below-mentioned steps carefully:-
- Step 1- Visit the official website.
- Step 2- So to apply for this certificate you should be a registered user on the portal. Therefore if you are not registered then first register yourself there and then log on to the portal.
- Step 3- After login, go to the “Encumbrance Certificate” option. You will find this option on the homepage. Under this option click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Step 4- Now an application form will appear on your screen. Enter all the details in that form. Then upload the required documents.
- Step 5- After doing all this recheck the details you have entered and then submit the form. In the end, take a print out of the application receipt.
Process to Search Guide Value
Guide value is very important information for the buying and selling of land. To search the guide value follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Step 1- Go to the official website of tnreginet.
- Step 2- On the homepage of the portal only you will find the section to search the guide value.
- Step 3- Visit the guide value search option, there, first of all, you will have to select either street or survey number.
- Step 4- After that enter the details such as Zone, the office of delegate, village, etc., and then click on the search button. This way you can search the guide value on this portal.
Search Service On Portal
Users can also search for various documents on this portal. To search the documents you can follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Step 1- Go to the official website of the portal.
- Step 2- On the homepage of the website visit the “More” option. You will find this option in the header section of the website.
- Step 3- Click on that option and now a drop-down menu will open on your screen. In that menu hoover on the “search” option. Now another menu will open, in that menu click on the “society” option.
- Step 4- After clicking that option a new page will appear on your screen. That page will have a form in that form enter the details such as zone, Serial no, Name of the Association, district, District Registrar’s Office, and Year of registration.
- Step 5- Then enter the captcha code and click on the “Search” button.
Search Encumbrance Certificate
Step 1- Visit the official website of the tnreginet.
Step 2- Now go to the e-services option in the menu bar of the website. As you hoover on that option a drop-down menu will appear. In that menu click on the “Encumbrance Certificate” option.
Step 3- Now a form will appear on your screen. In that form enter some details such as zone, district, EC start date, village, survey no. etc.
Step 4- Then, in the end, enter the captcha code and click on the “Search” button.
To search the stamp seller on this portal follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of tnreginet.
- Step 2- On the homepage go to the “Further” option in the menu bar. Then a drop-down menu will open, in that menu go to the “Search” section and click on the “Stamp Seller” option.
- Step 3- After you click on that option a form will appear on your screen. In that form enter the details such as Zone, District, and Stamp seller.
- Step 4- Now enter the captcha code and click on the “search” button.
- Step 1- To search the ace funds visit the official website of tnreginet.
- Step 2- Now on the homepage of the website go to the “Further” option. You can find this option in the menu bar.
- Step 3- As you click on that option again a drop-down menu will appear on your screen.
- Step 4- In that drop-down menu click on the “Search” option. Then another menu will appear in that menu click on the “Ace Funds”.
- Step 5- Now a form will appear on your screen. In this form, you will have to enter some details such as District, Zone, District Registrar’s Office, Ticket Company Name, Year, Serial no, and Group (Ace Volume).
- Step 6- In the end enter the security code and then click on the “Search” button.
So, friends, this was all about this tnreginet portal. In this article, we have tried to answer most of the questions that people ask online related to this portal. It is really a very good portal for the convenience of common people. Because now there is no need of visiting the government offices for the services they provide online. It saves a lot of time and energy for the people. In the end, if you like this article then feel free to share it with your friends.