Cheyutha Scheme Online Apply | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Status | Phase 2 Beneficiary Payment Status
YSR Cheyutha scheme 2021, it is an initiative by the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through the scheme, financial assistance will be provided to support the women belonging from Schedule caste, scheduled tribe, other backward classes and also the minority community.
It has been assured that the women who belong to the vulnerable group do not need to worry anymore about their financial troubles, as all the eligible will be provided proper employment opportunity. The woman covered under this scheme will be able to sell the milk production from the provided cattle to some of the big companies at a good profit.
In consideration to the above, this article will provide complete information about the important documents required, the benefits and the features of this scheme, the eligibility criteria and also the step-by-step procedure for application under the scheme. Give a read below to know about the YSR Cheyutha scheme.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme- About
According to the chief minister, 8lakh single and widow women aged between 45-60 years are already receiving a pension of INR 27000 every year, and now after the implementation of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, an addition of INR 18750 will be made to the given amount.
According to the Chief Minister shared words, a memorandum has also been signed by the government with some of the companies, including Amul, HUL, Reliance, etc., so as to strengthen the economy of rural area and to assure that the beneficiaries under the scheme can become the stakeholders of their business. Promoting women entrepreneurship is one of the major roles for the implementation of the scheme.
Andhra Pradesh Women Government Assistance Leading body will execute the scheme. Any single denied network women who fulfil the eligibility criteria of being a part of the vulnerable community and are in between the age specified by the government to avail benefits can take advantage of the scheme.
New Updates About YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- The amount received under the scheme by the beneficiaries allows the freedom for spending the money the way they want.
- The amount will be credited directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- INR 17000 crore has been announced by the Andhra Pradesh Government as a part of the budget for the scheme implementation.
- The major objective is women’s empowerment.
- According to the commissioner of information and public relations and also the ex-officio secretary, Thumma Vijay Kumar Reddy, the given scheme will benefit around 23 lakh women belonging from the minority communities, scheduled caste, and scheduled tribes, and other backward classes.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme- Launched
- YSR Cheyutha scheme- YSR Cheyutha scheme was announced by Andhra Pradesh chief minister on 12th August through the video conferencing that was done from the camp office of CM located in Tadepalli, Amravati.
- Within this scheme, women are the beneficiaries to receive financial assistance.
- INR 17,000 crore is the total budget of the scheme, and INR 4687 was earmarked by the government already.
- The amount as a part of assistance, it will directly be credited to the Beneficiaries bank account.
- The eligible age for the beneficiaries to make an application is 45-60 years. Above the age of 60 years, the women will cease for receiving the benefit.
Comprehensive Details- YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- According to the announcement made by the Chief Minister during the launch of the scheme, there are around 8lakh widows and single women aged between 45-60 who are given a pension of INR 27000 every year.
- Now, the pension amount will increase to INR 43750, which will include INR 18750, the amount which is being provided within the scheme.
- As per the words of the Chief Minister, a lot of work is also being done for strengthening the rural economy. Different agreements have been signed up with huge FMCG companies, including Amul, HUL and Reliance.
- The role played by the stakeholders will benefit the YSR Cheyutha Scheme covered beneficiaries.
- The scheme will ensure all to increase women entrepreneurship for which the government has been continuously giving support.
- The scheme was also said to be implemented together with the women Government support leading organization.
- Women belonging from Scheduled Caste and Tribes, Minority classes and Other backward classes, aged between 45-60 years, will receive complete benefit under the scheme.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme- Purchase of Cattle
- The YSR Cheyutha Scheme was going to start from 26th November 2020.
- The beneficiaries under the scheme where are about to receive proper support for selling all of the produce to a well-known company Amul.
- Andhra Pradesh Government, in order to support this movement, was about to distribute cattle, including sheep, cows, goats and buffaloes, to all those Beneficiaries of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
- INR 5386 crores have been spent for the purchase of cattle by the Andhra Pradesh government, and 9688 have been provided by the government for collecting the milk produced from the beneficiaries. The proper facilities for the collection of milk have also been provided by the government at the Rythu Bharosa Kendras.
- The purchase of cattle will be made from Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Punjab, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, and from other places. 24th to 26th November 2020, in between these dates, the animals will be purchased, and before 2021, February, the government will buy around 1lakh cattle.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme- Key Highlights
- The scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- The beneficiaries under the scheme are the Andhra Pradesh Minority women.
- Through the scheme, benefits, including incentive and some pension benefits, will also be provided to the beneficiaries.
- The official portal of this scheme is https://navasakam.ap.gov.in.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme- Phase II of the payment
A lot of promises were made by YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy during his election campaign, and as a part of fulfilling the same, the Andhra Pradesh government finally released YSR Cheyutha Scheme second installment.
As a part of it, INR 510 crore was released for 2.72 lakh Beneficiaries on 13th November 2020. Any beneficiary who did not receive benefit during the first phase of the scheme was said to have received financial assistance during the second scheme.
Some of the ministers under whom the benefit amount was released are Botsa Satyanarayan and Peddireddy Ramchandra Reddy.
For 2100189 beneficiaries, INR 3937.9 crore was released, under which every single beneficiary was about to receive INR 18750 as financial assistance.
This assistance is expected to benefit the scheduled caste and tribe, minority community and also the other backward classes women aged between 45-60 years.
Through this scheme, the government is trying to strengthen the rural economy. INR 18750 every year till 4 years, which will amount to INR 75000, will get transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries of the scheme.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme- Implementation
All the scheme was to be implemented on 12th August 2020; the memorandum was signed by the government on 3rd August 2020 with three companies including HUL, ITC and P&G. It was through the video conferencing that the Chairman and MD of Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mr. Sanjiv Mehta, P&G CEO Mr. Madhusudan Gopalan and ITC Executive Director, Mr. Sanjiv Puri, were all seen to be participating as a part of the scheme. All these companies, together we are going to provide better marketing opportunities and also technical support to around 25 lakh women in the state. It is expected that INR 4500 crore will also be spent by the government as a part of this scheme.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme- Budget
- On 16th June 2020, the state budget was disclosed by the Andhra Pradesh government for the upcoming financial year at Velagapudi Assembly.
- It was the finance minister, Mr. B Rajendranath Reddy, who presented the state budget of INR 224789.18 crore.
- This amount was meant for a total of 21 schemes, which was meant to be run by the state government under Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and Late YS Raja Sekhar Reddy’s name.
- The amount was to be used for the complete welfare of the people within the state.
- Amidst the 21 schemes YSR Cheyutha Scheme is one of them for which INR 6300 crores have been sanctioned by the government as a part of their budget.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme- Objectives
- To provide the benefit of INR 75000 to the woman recipient who are beneficiaries under the scheme that have been implemented in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- INR 18750 every year as a part of annuity being dispersed in 4-equivalent proportions will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- The given sum will be moved on in the recipient party ledgers.
- The plan in order to support the women better has also been improved, and along with INR 75000, some other financial advantages are also being provided from the end of Andhra Pradesh government.
- The main objective under this scheme was to provide the low pay gathering with better support for growth.
- YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus- It has been extended for profiting 77 ancestral manuals. INR 1863.11 crores is the amount under which it has chosen for working under both plans.
- Certain adjustments have also been affected by the cabinet in the lodging plan as per the high court bearings.
- As per the newly designed terms and conditions, the destinations of the assigned houses can be sold after the recipient has built the house, dwelled in it for at least a base period of 5 years.
- YSR Vidhya Deevena, under its changed repayment, will be credited legitimately to the mom’s record in a total of 4 proportions for giving them a proper option for scrutinizing administration in consideration to the foundation and scholastics, as per the minister.
- The cabinet has also given consent for setting up the Sanskrit foundation on a basic level in Tirupati. The recommendations have additionally been cleared for building up under A.P. Advanced Education society, the Sanskrit and Telugu institutes
YSR Cheyutha Scheme- Documents required
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Photograph and mobile number
- Domicile certificate
YSR Cheyutha Scheme- Eligibility criteria
- Andhra Pradesh citizen.
- Only women are eligible for applying.
- The beneficiary must be from the minority community.
- The maximum age for the applicant specified is 60 years, and the minimum age is 45 years.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme- Application Procedure
No clear information has been provided by the State Government’s respective department in respect to the application procedure of the scheme (online/offline). In case any further update is provided, we assure to update the article with the same.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme- Beneficiary List Search
- Visit the official portal of YSR Cheyutha Scheme (https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/).
- From the homepage, click on the option YSR Cheyutha Dashboard (https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWSDASHBOARD/#!/CheyuthaDashboard).
- Make sure you select the district correctly.
- The next step will be to select the Mandal.
- Next select the secretariat.
- Once the above process has been done, the eligible beneficiaries list and the ineligible Beneficiaries list, both will be displayed on the screen.
- The beneficiary can check their name from the list.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme- Procedure For Knowing Secretariat
- Visit the official portal of YSR Cheyutha Scheme (https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/).
- From the homepage click on the option know your Secretariat.
- The district list will appear right in front, wherein one will be required to select the district.
- Next select the Mandal.
- Once the option has been selected correctly, the secretariat list will appear right in front from which one can check the name of their Secretariat.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme- what is the main aim of the scheme?
Women Empowerment by providing financial assistance to the women group aged between 45-60 years of age.
Is any new announcement made for YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
Yes. Now the beneficiaries of the YSR Pension Kanika Scheme, they can take advantage of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
What is the number of beneficiaries that have been benefited under this scheme so far?
As per the data, around 25 lakh women have received the benefit under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.